Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Not My Fault

It's not my fault... really it's not. I mean the fact that I haven't been working on my portfolio. So much has been going on, and I haven't been able to get anything done. The following is a list of factual reasons why I haven't done more work on my portfolio:

1. My cat hid every pencil sharpener I own.

2. My husband forced me to watch bad TV.

3. I was outside too long and was blinded by the sun.

4. I forgot to save my art supplies and I lost them all when my house reset.

5. It wasn't my turn to do the portfolio.

6. The baby ate my artwork.

7. There wasn't anything to draw.

8. I stopped believing in the existence of portfolios long ago.

9. I actually finished my portfolio, but left it in my
pants pocket so it went through the wash.

10. I cleaned and therefore can't find any of my art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment