Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fairy for a Friend


As you have probably noticed I didn't do a book of the week. I have decided to discontinue this feature for the time being, mostly because I'm not posting other things enough and the non-fiction books are taking over. I'm not kidding... they started asking for equal rights and were picketing on my bookshelf. I decided enough is enough, so until they learn I'm not going to do another non-fiction book of the week.

I do have a sketch for you today. It's not a finished sketch by any means. I'm working on this for a friend and will have to do a lot of changes in the next few days. I'm hoping to finish it before the end of the month. I wont be able to if I have more non-fiction book issues, so let's hope that doesn't happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment