Sunday, November 27, 2011

OMG it's a new post with pictures!

Your eyes do not deceive you... I really am making a new post! I try not to use what I call netspeak in posts, but O-M-G just describes the craziness and maybe even the shallowness that has kept me from posting. First off, my scanner has officially died... I think. The program opens up just fine, but it doesn't seem to want to scan anything. I've tried new drivers, jiggling the cord and banging on it a bit. Nothing seems to work. I am going to try a sledgehammer later. In any case all my photos will be photos of a questionable quality from my phone.

The other major thing that's been keeping me from posting is this terrible terrible cold I've had. Actually, I think it's two or more terrible colds that have been back to back. It's been over a month now, and I hope this is the last week. I can't really take anything for it for my babies sake. Oh how I miss medication!

In any case I do have some new photos of a painting I've been working on. It is similar to the last painting I've posted. The large one was a bit skewed and I tried to compensate for it, but I'm not sure if it's quite right. The other two should be the right size, though they are a bit darker. I'm hoping to get both these paintings done in time for Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani,
    Love your work!

    Jan
    JD Holiday
    www.thebookgarden.net

    ReplyDelete