An eternity will have gone by and I will have done nothing.
That's what will happen if I just keep thinking about this blog.
Dani Duck's Children's Illustration/Writing Blog (or some such).
Days, months, maybe even a year has gone by with me just thinking about how I'm going to make this blog work. That's the kind of person I am. I'm a thinker. I usually do fairly well when I go right out and do something, but I usually don't. Like I said: I'm a thinker.
This will not be a sketch blog. I planned that for 365 days - did it for 189 days and stopped. I had a baby, and other things happened. Life happened. Now here I am starting over.
I will be sharing my art and the development of my portfolio. I'm also going to share my experiences on the road to being published. There will be a certain level of insanity involved, and many things will be thrown out the window. All explosions will be imaginary, but I promise this blog will remain loosely based in reality.
I hope you will join me along for the ride.
(the real) Dani Duck
No comments:
Post a Comment